Hi there, Carla, Chloe, Jason, Megan, Neha. I’m Issac and I signed up to review your guys’ interactive resource. Here are some of my opinions about some sections that are outstanding.

1. Overview of resource

In this section, you guys have included some basic background information on what perimeter is, and in my opinion, that’s a great way to tell the learners or who are reading through your resources to get prepared before diving into the content. You guys have also summed up some benefits and skills that the learners will gain after the lesson which I think is a good way to motivate learners.

Some tips: I think it will be even better if you guys can touch on the resources that you found beneficial and how it works for learners.

2. Learning theory and design

In this section, you have done a decent job analyzing the theory that was applied. From different aspects, you explained the principles and advantages. For the learning design part, I really appreciate your efforts in making it universal for the learners. A combination of direct instruction and cooperative learning indeed is a good choice.

3.Context

Very considering preparation. Especially for learners who have a specific condition, it is important to create an equal study environment for everyone. Planning to build a universal and inclusive study model is a challenge, but you guys managed to construct one that is highly anticipated with digital technologies therefore the learners will be able to study without too many barriers.

4. Layout plans

Last but not least, my favorite part of this interactive learning resource is the Layout section which represents: essential questions, learning outcomes, and assessment. I was amazed that every essential question was designed into 5 parts which are learning outcomes, materials, activity, contexts, and assessment. Each step was delivered with many details, which makes this interactive learning resource very practical and operable. Thanks to the amount of text that explains how every step will be achieved and what to be expected, this whole process becomes more professional. But also, from my perspective, if some of the steps can be simplified or if it does not require so much attention, you can conclude it into the most important points so that readers can understand it more quickly!

Overall, you guys have done a really great job on this interactive learning resource. It is well planned in every aspect and filled with details. You have provided abundant materials that will inspire insights for both educators and learners.